The 2023 American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting will be held March 17-21 in New Orleans, Louisiana.
This year’s meeting will offer a wide variety of in-depth sessions designed to help today’s dermatological professionals learn about the latest industry updates and hone their skills. There will also be many social events for attendees to network with their peers, and a large exhibit hall with top equipment companies.
The AAD Annual Meeting is your one-stop event for education and networking! Jazz up your education with over 300 sessions, connect with over 8,000 medical personnel, and meet with over 350 exhibiting companies.
• NEW: Pearls from Complex Mohs
• Late-breaking Research
• NEW: Advances in Microneedling Techniques Around the World
• Hands-on: Patch Testing Workshop
• NEW: Alopecia Areata – New Therapies
• Hot Topics
• Hands-on: Scar Revision
• NEW: Great Debates in Medical Dermatology