In 2018, the A5M Conference will bring together Australian and international aesthetic, integrative and anti-ageing experts and thought leaders to build the bridge between inner and outer health.
Hear the latest research, protocols and procedures that are driving innovation to improve patient outcomes through preventative, integrative and personalised medicine.
We invite general practitioners, physicians, cosmetic surgeons and physicians, medical professionals, pharmacists, physiotherapists, osteopaths, naturopaths, nurses, aesthetic practitioners and other allied health professionals to join like-minded peers and industry experts to discuss the latest evidence-based methods to improve patient outcomes for healthy ageing.
A5M Conference 2018 will focus on:
- Future directions in medicine
- Emerging health concerns
- Toxins, biotoxins and genomics
- Behavioural and lifestyle interventions for the management of chronic disease
- Metabolic and hormonal health issues
- Clinical innovations and new technologies in aesthetic medicine
- Aesthetics, skin and inflammation
- New advances in stem cell and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatments
- And much more!