What’s on offer?
A scientific program featuring international dermatologists, plastic surgeons, cosmetic physicians, oculoplastic surgeons sharing their collective knowledge on everything from toxins and fillers to lasers and EBD, clinical dermatology and cosmeceuticals.
- ASAPS’ outstanding Anatomical Dissection and Live Injecting workshop, a favourite amongst loyal attendees and newcomers alike, with multiple sessions exploring the anatomy behind each part of the face to perform the best injections and combined treatments. An emphasis will be made on danger zones for toxin injections and fillers.
- Practice Managers will be privy to sessions on digital marketing as well as uncovering the latest information on market regulations and the economic trends of the region.
- Genital treatments will be analysed in detail, with a dedicated session delving into the range of methods and combined treatments to treat this intimate area.
- There’ll be something for everyone with a session on what’s hot in male treatments too.
- You can also enjoy sessions dedicated to uncovering and analysing the differences in cultural expectations, patient analysis and techniques in different parts of the world. In each session, you will learn about the different perspectives of experts from around the world, enabling you to better tailor your non-surgical practice to your patients, no matter what their background is.
- Industry will present their products in the exhibition space, giving attendees the opportunity to discover the latest innovations.
- Included as well will be product analysis sessions that will allow delegates to have a clear non-commercial update on the latest products and devices currently out on the market.
- Let’s not forget the NSS Australia’s famous social events including the gala dinner that give delegates even more opportunities for networking in an informal setting and spectacular ambience.