PARKING – The EMA Hub high rise car park complex is ‘USER PAY’, and can be accessed via either 155 Khyber Pass Road, or 11 Auburn Street, Grafton. The height limit in the car park building is 2.2 meters.
Significant parking is available, however it cannot be guaranteed. Parking spaces marked with ‘Parkable’, both in front and behind the REINZ Offices, are also ‘user pay’ and are NOT controlled by EMA.
For your personal safety, please take the lift or stairway to Level 2 and follow the signs to Reception.
Disabled parking is available in the parking area at 159 Khyber Pass Road (directly in front of the REINZ building).
For those of you arriving by public transport the Grafton Railway Station is about 300 from the venue.
Hosted by your trainers Assoc Prof Greg Goodman – Dermatologist, Dr Sarah Hart MBChB, NZSCM and Mike Clague Aesthetic Nurse BSC – by the end of this course your should be able to;
- Understand the most current published data on ischemic events with filler
- Understand how to use hyaluronidase in an emergency
- Understand where to inject the hyaluronidase in an ischemic event
- Understand the De Lorenzi protocol
- Understand how to best avoid an ischemic event with HA dermal filler
- Understand extravascular side effects such as delayed onset nodules
Thanks again for confirming your attendance, and we look forward to working with you at the Live workshop.
EMA Training Centre
145 Khyber pass Rd
Book at Facecoachlive.com
We provide premium training for doctors and nurses in the medical aesthetic industry. From Safety training to advanced injecting we cover all the difficult areas to treat and all the areas your pharma company can’t cover.