Join the New Zealand Society of Cosmetic Medicine at our annual conference in stunning Queenstown New Zealand 9th -11th August 2018.
We are pleased to welcome all New Zealand, Australian and International Medical Doctors, Registered Nurses and Practice Managers. We have a programme that will interest experienced practitioners or those considering Cosmetic Medicine.
Our smaller, boutique style event provides the perfect platform for interaction and one to one contact with speakers.
Highlights of this year’s conference so far:
• A full academic programme – anatomy, the latest products, devices and techniques.
• We are excited to announce that Dr Sabrina Fabi is our Keynote Speaker. Other local Australasian and International speakers to be advised.
• Can we salvage sight after HA filler embolism? A discussion of the state of the art of preventing and managing vascular occlusion and blindness.
• Laser Safety Course – all laser and EBD Practitioners welcome.
• Our annual Morbidity Session – discussing adverse events in a supportive environment.
• Your annual Cultural Competence requirement sorted.
• Industry Exhibition of latest available devices, products and opportunities to expand your practice.
• Convenient timetable. Thursday August 9 start time is 10.30am. Conference close is Saturday August 11 at 2.30pm.
This years social programme includes:
• Welcome Reception including craft beer and wine tasting
• Conference Dinner at the infamous Roaring Meg Saloon, Arrowtown. Gold rush theme, fine dining and a variety of entertainment.
• Coffee and mingling in the Exhibition Hall.
We are delighted to have Allergan ANZ as our Platinum Partner for 2018.
We hope you will join us for an inspiring few days while enjoying magnificent Queenstown.
Looking forward to seeing you.
Paul. Ellen. Hans and Kirshni
NZSCM Conference Committee