Clinic 42 situated in Epsom is one of New Zealand’s longest standing Cosmetic Medicine Clinics having been in business for 22 years.
If you are a Cosmetic Nurse who is patient focused not just sales driven, believes in the importance of product efficacy and a true diagnostic approach then come and join our Dr led clinic.
At Clinic 42 we choose in-depth consultations that aren’t rushed and long-term journeys with a considered approach.
We are a collegial team who believe in sharing our knowledge and experience and we like to try and ensure our staff have as good an experience as our patients do!
If this sounds like the kind of environment you would like to work in, you have 1+ years injecting experience and are looking for 3-4 days per week please contact our Practice Manager at [email protected].
NZ Clinical Educator North & South Island
Contractor – 2 days per week
As a Clinical Trainer, you will be responsible for hands-on clinical training for our innovative cosmetic injectables and Aesthetic PRP. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate RN to join our team, and be part of the most innovative products in the appearance medicine space in New Zealand.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the appearance medicine market.
- You will be providing hands-on clinical training product support for medical aesthetic practices.
- Educating, training, and supporting industry practitioners on the safe and efficient administration of treatments, with the ultimate goal of the success of the aesthetic businesses you will train. Nurture and support our business relationships within each clinic you visit.
- This role involves solid experience in the aesthetic-medical environment, with the well-developed skills necessary to deal with various situations.
- Exceptional communication abilities and excellent proficiency in writing and delivering adult education/training programs.
- This role involves administrative work including updating information in the CRM, and documenting training reports and providing feedback to our team of Business Development Manager’s and Head office.
- Perform clinical assessments of nurses and providing certification of competency where required.
- Uphold professional and ethical Cryomed practices in-line with our core values.
- To always remain professional and refrain from divulging any confidential sensitive information.
- You will have a degree in Nursing or Science or similar in appearance medicine
- Strong injectable experience
- Previous Training & Education experience highly regarded
- The aptitude to learn highly technical information and to acquire a high level of product and therapeutic knowledge
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer focus
- Strong team player who can also work autonomously
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate the ability to build relationships with patients, doctors, nurses and work colleagues
Face Value Cosmetic Medicine Clinic in Christchurch seeks an experienced Cosmetic Nurse Injector to join our growing team of Doctors, Registered Nurses and Advanced Dermal Therapists.
We are a boutique clinic led by Dr Philip Frost, one of New Zealand’s most senior Cosmetic Medical clinicians. Face Value has an excellent reputation for providing personalised care and excellence in treatment outcomes, focusing on delivering exceptional service.
The role is initially part time, with a minimum of 20 hours, however flexibility to increase hours is desirable. Experience in advanced facial therapies, dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections is expected and a generous remuneration package is offered to reflect experience and skills. This is not a role for a beginning injector.
Remuneration: $50 – $60 per hour dependent on skills and experience.
If you are ready to join our team and have a minimum of two years injecting experience, send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] .